Monday, September 26, 2005

It's easier to run

It’s easier to run
Replacing this pain with something more
It’s so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

If I could change I would take back the pain, I would
Retrace every wrong move that I made, I would
If I could stand up and take the blame, I would
If I could take all the shame to the grave, I would
If I could change I would take back the pain, I would
Retrace every wrong move that I made, I would
If I could stand up and take the blame, I would
I would take all my shame to the grave

(Easier To Run – Linkin Park)

Lagu diatas terputar kembali ketika saya sedang mengobrak abrik koleksi CD yang tentunya bajakan untuk diputar di diskman terbaru milik seorang kawan yang hari itu ‘dipercayakan’ kepada saya.


Disimak-simak, rasanya lagu tersebut cukup menggambarkan keadaan diri saya saat ini. Yup! It’s easier to run… Than face all this pain here alone…

Arrgghhh… if I could change, I would retrace every wrong move that I made…

Tapi yang pasti, I’ll responsible ‘n pay in everystep I made… Even it needs more time… Just be patient, but trust me… You can keep my words…

Gosh!!! Saya benar-benar ingin segera keluar dari negeri yang semakin hari semakin membuat saya muak ini. Rasanya, hampir tidak ada keinginan untuk tinggal lebih lama di negeri ini.
Doakan agar saya dapat segera menyusul beberapa kawan dan saudara yang tinggal di ‘my dreamland’. Amiiin…


Hehehe… Gak ngerti apa yang saya maksud yah?? Sorry euy! Nih otak terlalu banyak distraksi. :)

"Just an ordinary mind from an ordinary person with an ordinary life"